Wednesday, November 25, 2009

These Few Days

23/11/2009

Happy Sunday =D
i ask my dad to buy Nintendo Wii
then we go CMC Tmn Connaught
find my bro's fren called Adam
quite cheap wor
oni RM950
100% Made In Korea
then got free 15 games for me
so my dad buy Wii for me and sis(Share)
and Game Box(RM1300++) for my big bro and second bro(Share oso)
went bek home and play Wii
but on second day
wat happen to me?
my hand is damn pain
muscle pain
play to hard le
include my sis and dad de hand muscle oso pain
when go to the shop
i tell my worker tat wat happen to my hand
then my worker say
"first time i hear ppl say play games until hand pain"
and plus 1 more word"padan muka/dai sei"
haihz
so cham de lo
hand pain oso still wan give ppl laugh
but nvm ler
i got Wii
u dont have it =D

21/11/2009


see tis?
on tat day
my mom oversea le
so my dad say wan bring me and my sis to watch movie
my parents shop close sharp on 6
it never happens before if my mom in Malaysia
so go Pavilion cinema
suppose to watch 2012
but full house until 12++ oni got ticket
so we watch A CHRISTMAS CAROL

19/11/2009


it happens again
i think my house can open part time saloon
see it?
my kakak help my mom to wash hair
before this is connie and me to wash ivy's hair
now is my mom's turn

No comments:

Post a Comment