Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blacklist Red Island(Pdn.Perdana)

today i go school for return form 3 textbook
then

9++
connie and mun come to my house
but mun go bek home early
so me and connie chat at my room
say le many things
haha

1PM
wan go RED ISLAND
but
when we reach there
din't open
mother F**KER
2nd time le

so
i blacklist le pandan perdana geh RED ISLAND
so we walk to 不见不散

We eat....

BAKED CHEESE SPAGHETTI

GRILLED CHICKEN CHOP

SUPER MINI EGG TART

and much more la
but din't take picha

haha

after eat
i go connie house
i saw her little cousin
but she prefer i call that baby as her son =D
her 'son'
is so so cute

i dint edit the picha
coz
im not expert =P

4PM
go bek home
sleep
i dreamt 'ah piao'
(ghost)
aiyerr
scare scare
giv ghost chase
so i wake up le

at night i ask my sis to accompany me sleep
i admit
im so fear of 'ah piao'

No comments:

Post a Comment