Monday, October 12, 2009

Funny Day

exam math and sejarah for today
after take paper 1
me and connie go out and sit at school gate de chair there to play NDS

then take break at canteen
10++ go take math paper 2
after paper math 2
got break time almost 2 hour
mun connie ivy yan and see ling come my house
they cook in my kitchen
my kitchen like war place
wow
mun cook maggie mee goreng
yum yum
connie cook spaghetti
yummy
both oso delicious
after eat
all the girls stay in my room
mun use my father notebook to watch 终极三国
other girls use my computer to play facebook
then
sot sot de connie help ivy to wash hair
haha



haiz
pity ivy
but nvm ler
free hair wash mar
hor~=P

when reach 2.45
all go bek to school to take sejarah exam
4++ went bek home
sleep~~

haha
my day

No comments:

Post a Comment