Thursday, October 15, 2009

Start Working?

morning got 2 group ppl come my house
1st group is glenn and aames
for wat?
borrow money
how much?
rm100
crazy de ppl
borrow much money
but nvm ler
important is got money pay back to me
then is mun and connie
acctually come my house play de
but my dad ask me work at shop
so i must go ler
11 something go eat with mun and connie
then oni i go to my shop
connie oso got follow too
go there work for part time
when working time
me and connie go buy things
but SUDDENLY


THE BIRD IS FALLING
.
.
.
DIE BIRD

suddenly got 1 die bird falling from the sky and die in front of me
when connie saw tat bird
she.........

arrrrrhhhhh


she shout
but me
I.......


i laugh
im a crazy girl
i take le tis 2 picha
connie say i mad jor
die bird oso wan take picha

6PM
finish work
back home
suddenly my leg feel pain
then i ask my father wat happen
then my father say my leg blue-black and bloated(bengkak) jor
haha
so maybe 2molo no need work
HAPPY
see
my elephant leg =P

so this is for today post
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment